Rapleafers: We’re a group of quirky, intelligent, hard-working individuals. We believe that life is too short to work as an investment banker. We believe in being yourself and doing what you love, day in and day out. We respect individuality and getting things done. We’re not looking for drones. We’re looking for people who understand that with a bit of brains and elbow grease, we can change the (marketing) world for the better.
Perks of being a Rapleafer: We're not going to bore you by listing all the awesome perks of working at Rapleaf - look at any other startup's website - whatever you see there, we probably offer that too. Oh wait, XYZ Combinator doesn't offer free sky diving to all its employees? Oh, shiz, well we do.
You: Think you have what it takes to be a Rapleafer? Well then, we’d LOVE to hear from you.
Are you passionate about building a great company? Do you love it when technology and marketing works together to create great experiences? Does the high risk/high reward dynamic of a start up environment where each team members’ contribution can change the fate of the company turn you on? If so, this is a perfect match.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Associate who is passionate about introducing prospect clients to our services and fostering creative, high-impact partnerships.
The Sales Associate will review and respond to all inbound leads, requests for information and traffic in order to identify qualified candidates for our services. This position will work with the Sales team to provide programs for our “smaller” prospects while identifying enterprise level prospects for our Business Development Managers. Additionally, this position will work closely with the Marketing team to evaluate lead sources, optimize programs and manage email drip campaigns to prospects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and respond to all incoming leads.
- Identify enterprise level clients and make intros to Business Development.
- Research industry opportunities and develop prioritized target lists.
- Manage drip email campaigns to our prospect lists and leads.
- Assess and quantify potential deal value.
- Close deals with our “smaller” prospects by providing standard pricing and completing standard agreements.
- Manage and document all activity in Salesforce.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Ideal candidate must have a strong desire to drive sales. High energy, self-starters thrive in our environment. The ability to clearly communicate in writing, over the phone and via chat is a must. Specifically the candidate must posses:
- 2+ years in related experience preferred
- Strong desire to learn and build overall business development skillset
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability and confidence to prioritize and source prospects with little direction
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Diligent organization and impeccable attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Overall, this is a high-impact opportunity to join a fast-growing company and work in an exciting and environment!
- Salary + unlimited commission. We believe that performance should not be capped
- Equity in a fast growing startup
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Work alongside smart people who love what they do. We are passionate about making big things happen
To Apply, email email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you are going to be an awesome hire, as well as your resume.